What We Collect From Our Clients?
- Lax Virtual Assistants may collect the following information.
- Name of client and job title
- Demographic information including office location, city, state, postcode
- Contact information of the client including phone number/s and email address
- Questions relating to customers preferences, interests, surveys, and offers
Things We Do with the Information We Collect
Lax Virtual Assistants collects all these information to ensure that we can understand your needs. Without understanding your needs, we will not be able to provide you with satisfactorily service. The information we collect from you is used in different purposes including the following.
- Record keeping
- Doing market research to help improve our products services
- We may send you with promotional emails relating about our special offers, new products, and promotions that we think you find interesting
- All these information allow us to easily contact you for different purposes such as internet and market research
Cookies are small files placed on your personal computer’s hard drive to allow us to analyze web traffic. A cookie also enables web applications to easily respond to you. The cookies can allow web applications to tailor operations according you specific needs, interests, and disliked through gathering and keeping information about your requirements or preferences. In general, our cookies allow us to provide you with a high performance website by monitoring the web pages you find productive and pages you found not useful. The cookies we use do not allow us to access personal data about you from your computer, excluding the data you prefer to share with us.
Lax Virtual Assistants is committed to securing the critical information of its client. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access, we implement suited managerial and electronic procedures to secure and safeguard the information we collect from our clients.